Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips (Pack of 50)
MRP : ₹1,375.00
Date of Expiry : 14/09/2024
(Sold and fulfilled by: Authorized dealer Hasmukh Agency)
Accu-Chek Guide Test Strip work with Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer
Spill resistant vial designed to hold strips
Frequently bought together
1 Qty Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips – Pack of 50
Country of Origin: USA
11 Penetration Depth
Precise Lancing, Less Risk Of Skin Damage
- Spill-resistant oval strip vial: The new, clever strip vial design protects against spills and makes it easy to remove just one strip.
- Easy edge dosing: The wide yellow application area is designed to enable dosing anywhere on the edge of the strip and is the largest dosing area among leading brands.
- Fast test time: The test result appears in less than 4 seconds after dosing the strip.
- Proven accuracy: The Accu-Chek Guide system fulfils the ISO 15197:2013/EN ISO 15197:2015 standard and delivers even tighter accuracy for reliable results, making it Roche’s most accurate system to-date.
- Automatic coding: No coding is needed, resulting in fewer steps in testing.
||Capillary, venous, arterial and neonate.
||-25 °C to +70 °C (-13 °F to +158 °F).
||FAD glucose dehydrogenase (GDH).
||10 to 65%.
||4°C to 45 °C (39°F to 113 °F).
|Test strip stability 18 months after production date
||Test strips are stable (even after opening) until the expiry date printed on the test strip vial. Note: Test strip container must be tightly closed after each strip is removed.
How to Use
- Remove a test strip from the spill-resistant container. Close the cap tightly.
- Insert the metallic end of the test strip into the meter.
- Touch the yellow edge of the test strip to the blood drop.
- The test result appears on the display in less than 4 seconds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.