With a smart diabetes companion that’s there for you anytime, anywhere and for free*, you can face the challenges of diabetes withRead More
The mySugr app is used to support the treatment of diabetes through daily diabetes-related data management and aims to support the optimization of therapy. You can manually create log entries which include information about your insulin therapy, current and target blood glucose levels, carbohydrate intake and details of your activities. Additionally, you can synchronize other therapy devices such as blood glucose meters to mitigate errors caused by manually entering values and to better your confidence in usage.
Accu-Chek Instant and Accu-Chek Guide blood glucose meter communicates via Bluetooth wireless technology.
Android (4.3 or later) or Apple/iOS (9.3 or later)
Download: mySugr App user manual
11 Penetration Depth
Precise Lancing, Less Risk Of Skin Damage
- Quick and easy logging of meals, diet, medications, carbohydrates, blood glucose levels, and more
- Personalized logging screen—add, remove and reorder fields
- Smart, clear blood glucose graphs
- Estimated A1C level at a glance
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis
- Exciting challenges to achieve personal therapy goals
- Motivating feedback to keep you going
- Secure tracker data backup
- Insightful data analysis
How to use mySugr App
Follow the steps below to pair your Accu-Chek Instant/Accu-Chek Guide blood glucose meter with your smartphone and then transfer your results to the mySugr App.
- Apple: Make sure Bluetooth® is turned on. Open the mySugr App and find Connections in the side menu. Select your meter— Accu-Chek Instant —and tap Connect now.
- Android: Open the mySugr App and find Connections in the side menu. Bluetooth will be automatically activated on your smartphone if it’s not currently active.
Apple and Android
- Turn on your meter.
- Go into Settings on the meter.
- Select Wireless then Pairing then Pair Device and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new wireless connection.
- Watch for a pairing notification on your smartphone—via popup message or the notification center.
- Enter the 6-digit code shown on your meter into your smartphone.
- You’ll receive a message that pairing was successful. Your meter is now connected to your mobile device!
- Return to the mySugr App home screen via the side menu. On your meter, tap My Data then Data Transfer and Wireless to transfer results.
- If you wish to have your blood glucose result automatically sync to mySugr App, on your meter, select Wireless then Auto-Send. Make sure you activate the Bluetooth on your smartphone before you perform a blood glucose test. Your blood glucose result will be synced automatically to mySugr App after the test.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
diagnosed with diabetes
aged 16 years and above
under guidance of a doctor or other healthcare
who are physically and mentally able to independently
manage their diabetes therapy
able to proficiently use a smartphone
The mySugr app can be used on any iOS device with iOS 10.3 or higher. It is also available on most Android smartphones with Android 5.0 or higher.
As a mobile application, the mySugr Logbook can be used in any environment where there is an internet connection and where mobile phone use is permitted.