Accu-Chek® Instant Test Strips – Pack of 25
MRP : ₹749.00
Out of stock
Date of Expiry : 07/10/2024
(Sold and fulfilled by: Authorized dealer Hasmukh Agency)
Accu-Chek Instant Strips works with Accu-Chek Instant Glucometer and Accu-Chek Instant S Glucometer.
It does not
Frequently bought together
1 Qty Accu-Chek Instant Test Strips – Pack of 25
Country of Origin: USA
11 Penetration Depth
Precise Lancing, Less Risk Of Skin Damage
- Easy-edge blood dosing: Need to apply only a small sample anywhere on the wide yellow edge of the test strip dosing area (designed to make it easy to apply a small sample drop on the strip edge)
- Sample Range: The Accu-Chek Instant strips can sample all types of blood (neonatal, capillary, venous, and arterial blood)
- Accurate numbers: For reliable results, you can trust the Accu-Chek Instant strips, as they are manufactured with strict quality standards and fulfil the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy
- No coding required: Accu-Chek Instant S strips do not require any kind of manual coding, making the blood glucose monitoring process easy
- Pack sizes: Available in packs of 50, 25 and 10
|Test strip stability 18 months after production date:
||Test strips are stable (even after opening) until the expiry date printed on the test strip vial. Note: Test strip container must be tightly closed after each strip is removed.
||4 °C to 45 °C (39 °F to 113 °F)
||10 to 90 %
||10 to 65 %
||Capillary, venous, arterial and neonate
|Test strip stability
||18 months after production date*; test strips are stable (even after opening) until the expiry date printed on the test strip vial. Note: Test strip container must be tightly closed after each strip is removed.
How to Use
Four steps to measuring blood sugar
- Always wash your hands with warm, soapy water and dry them thoroughly before beginning a test. Meter turns on when you insert the strip into the meter. Metallic end of the strip goes in the meter.
- When a flashing drop symbol appears, perform a fingerstick with the lancing device. See reverse for lancing instructions.
- Touch the yellow edge of the test strip to the blood drop. Remove your finger from the test strip when the flashing hourglass symbol appears on the display.
- The test result appears on the display in less than 4 seconds. The arrow shows if your test result falls above, within, or below the target range. The target range can be individualized to suit your personal therapy goals.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Yes, it is possible to test with all types of blood including capillary, venous, arterial, and neonatal.
No, the Accu‑Chek Instant meter does not require manual coding.
No, there is no compatibility between the Accu‑Chek Instant test strips with these and other Accu‑Chek systems.
Yes, a clear protective barrier runs along the entire length of the test strip to protect the strip and chemistry. Blood applied to the opening along the end of the strip can be quickly pulled into the test strip.
The Accu‑Chek Instant test strip requires only a small volume of blood (0.6 μL).
The easy-edge of the Accu‑Chek Instant test strip has the largest dosing window of any major blood glucose test strip. It can be dosed anywhere along the edge and automatically absorbs the blood from the patient’s finger. Regardless of where dosed along the edge, the system provides a fast, accurate result.
No. There is no ability to squeeze extra blood from the finger to dose a strip a second time. However, there is a slight pause in testing that allows for the patient to take full use of the available blood from their finger.
As with today’s products, the user will receive an E-4 error code.
No, the meters do not provide an automatic warning message telling customers that their vial of test strips will soon expire or lock them out once they have expired.
Yes, as with any test strip, heat, humidity, and other environmental conditions can affect strips.
No, the Accu‑Chek Instant test strip does not offer any out-of-meter dosing option. To provide a timely, accurate result, electrochemical systems require a connection between the meter and test strip during the entire testing process